• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
yeti-dj

Drivers Door Sill Rotten

yeti-dj

Was giving the 205 a clean today and had the car up on stands and noticed the drivers sill paint is starting to bubble, a bit of a poke and prod and the whole sill is squashy and rotten, not good but not too worried about it.

Now i need a new sill, are these still available from Peugeot and if so does anyone have a part number for the drivers sill???

Or can any one recommend someone online to get the part from?

Rubbish thing is both Peugeot dealers near me in Dundee and Aberdeen have just shut down so its gonna have to be a bit of drive to get one..

cheers for any help..

Edited by yeti-dj

Pugnut

can't add anything constructive, but i'm feeling your pain regarding monor oak peugeot shutting down. so where's the nearest dealer to you then/

yeti-dj

Nearest dealer i now think is perth, but i have heard a rumour that Barnetts of Dundee now are the peugeot dealer so fingers crossed..

blue_haddock

not sure if pug still do them but you can get aftermarket sills from hadrian car panels.

yeti-dj

was really looking to get a Peugeot factory part if i can.

Did find the sill from nicedeals.co.uk for £20 plus delivery so that might have to do...

thanks.

Miles

You could a month ago,

yeti-dj

Hello, Peugeot no longer list a part number for the sill so i got one from D&A and just hope it fits ok....

Are the parts from Dean Hunter original Peugeot?

thanks....

can do a thread on this job if anyone would be interested?

marksorrento205

When you say they no longer list a part no do you mean the sills are no longer available as the part no's are listed on servicebox? However it does say the right hand side is NFP.

yeti-dj

Called 3 different Peugeot dealers today and they all said the same, that the part number is no longer listed and so they cant order the part???

you might be able to get it if you give them the part number but im in a hurry and didnt have the number so gave up

ALEX
Are the parts from Dean Hunter original Peugeot?

thanks....

can do a thread on this job if anyone would be interested?

Yes if he has one in stock.

Check his stock list on the website if you have the part number.