• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Steve.C

Back In A 205!

Steve.C

Well almost! my partner has decided she wants another track car and I have been trying my best to steer her away from getting another 106 GTi, she has owned a 205 1.9 but due to the well known kangarooing she didn't like it, an MX5 was her top choice (soon changed her mind on that :lol: ) she is looking at 306 GTI-6's and the occasional Saxo VTs, I'm trying to steer her to getting another 205 but this time one with a gti-6 engine, is there anyone local to me (Warminster) with a 205 gti-6 who would be willing in a few weeks time to perhaps let my partner have a little drive? there will be beer tokens available of course!

welshpug

its all down to the management Steve, you can get a totally standard one to not kangaroo :lol:

there are a few gti6 engined ones around dorset and wilts, lets hope someone steps up!

Steve.C
its all down to the management Steve, you can get a totally standard one to not kangaroo :lol:

there are a few gti6 engined ones around dorset and wilts, lets hope someone steps up!

I have informed her of that, don't want a standard 1.9 though as it has to be quicker than a 106 or she wont be interested

welshpug

if the 106 was standard tis neck and neck with an 8 valver :lol:

Steve.C
if the 106 was standard tis neck and neck with an 8 valver :lol:

I know, which is why I said the 205 will have to be quicker.

jackherer
an MX5 was her top choice (soon changed her mind on that :P )

An MX5 would be my choice over a 106/saxo/306 and maybe even a 205 unless its a well sorted example...

sonofsam

MX-3 KL-ZE :D

Miles

MX5 with a 2l Duratec, Huge fun as me & a mate have just made one even if allot of work required to fit it, Off for mapping next month

Edited by Miles

blue_haddock

MX5 V8 FTW!

jackherer

welcome to MazdaMX5Drivers.com :lol:

Miles

I couldn;t believe what V8 they have stuck in them

jackherer

RX8 engine in an MX5 would be good I always thought... RX5? I'm sure I've seen some with RX7 engines but I can't recall any with the later more reliable engine.