• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
205BigTosh

205 Gti Full Slam Panal

205BigTosh

hi all ive been on the net to try and find a full front slam panal (headlight surround bit inc the bonnet catch panal. i only managed to find 1 company called nicedeals.co.uk that had 1 at 39.94

they emailed me back to say they wont be getting any in. would anyone know where else i can get one from. peugeot themselves might be a bit costly. this is holding up my restoration progress and ive a guy in waiting to fabricate it for me soon.

any help is appreciated

here is the link to the picture of the panal from them.front slam panal

phat205

I recenty got 2 headlight panels and a lower cross member but can't remember where they were from. only slighly more expensive too.

the qualiy was a bit poor. I ended up rebuild one of the headlight panels because it had been assembled badly and left the top (side of slam panel) too low by about 10 - 15 mm. if i had the money (no job at the time) I would have got a genuine one.

I'll post the company details later.

Matt

Miles

Get them from Peugeot, they don;t cost much and last 5 times as long as the cheap'o' pattern parts

205BigTosh
Get them from Peugeot, they don;t cost much and last 5 times as long as the cheap'o' pattern parts

yeah its looking like thats the best option, thanks guys.

205BigTosh

bloody fantastic. went in barnetts peugeot today to find out about the full slam panal, they can only get the passenger side corner at a 65 quid plus vat , (the part under the headlight) and the front bonnet catch slam panal thats bloody it. and thats 22 quid plus vat.

even the bottom part that connects the 2 sides never even showed up on the computer.(the bit that runs along the radiator at the bottom).

he also said that they had stop making parts for 205,s now. thats just great news, now im really stuck :)

johno_78

I bought the whole front end including the slam panel last year form these guys: Kett auto paints and it cost £55.61.

As said above, it's not top quality, but for that price and a few extra cans of etch primer, i reckon it was a bargain.

Panel primed and ready for paint

205BigTosh
I bought the whole front end including the slam panel last year form these guys: Kett auto paints and it cost £55.61.

As said above, it's not top quality, but for that price and a few extra cans of etch primer, i reckon it was a bargain.

Panel primed and ready for paint

thanks for getting back to me johno, appreciate it

205turbo

eurocarparts sell them