• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
maxi

Bx16v Dumped In Sussex, Just Outside Of Henfield!

mr_exe

I'm just glad you don't live anywhere near me if you think thats decent behaviour.

maxi

Chill out guys, I wouldnt have really nicked it......... :o

Seriously though, it was so nice to see a complete BX. Id never break another one, only 405's.

Maxi

James_m

At least BX's are unique. I like 405's but they are just a bland saloon car like many others of the same era, albeit a bit more timeless. I think one day BX's will be considered a classic and possibly the last true Citreon before they became rebadged Peugeots.

MrG

I like the BX, wouldn't mind a decent std 16v to use daily.

However there's also this one >> rallye BX tc..........

Edited by MrG

MrG

I had a BX GTi a few years back. 8v auto and it was a nice car, plenty of room and looked quite cool when parked and low.

zebedy101

I will soon be the owner of a Bx 16v if all goes to plan, I will more than likely brake for spares unfortunatly. The interiors in them are actually pretty cool really.

MrG

no don't do it, very few about these days? Why break it Zeb? If you need spares or parts then get across to the BX16v forum and ask there, they hold spares.

zebedy101

Well I have been offered it for scrap value and it seems silly not to get it, I could do with the money from braking it but I may try and sell it whole or repair it, all it needs is a top end rebuild aparently.

VisaGTi16v

The one I broke about 7 years ago for its engine was in a right state body wise. I sold the seats to a friends boss who rigged them up in his attic with a massive scaletrix set for his kids. Had the rear seats for spectators then the two front seats for the players with a fake centre console between them with a car head unit in and speakers heh :)

Edited by VisaGTi16v

taylorspug

Mine was rotten through when i got it a fair few years back as it happens, it was getting broken either way though as i wanted the lump for my 205 at the time. Id buy one and mint it up now though, as said there arent many left and they are a fairly iconic car. Comfy as anything too!

Edited by taylorspug