• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
harley

Aero Wipers

harley

My blades need replacing and was just wondering if anybody on here has had any experience with these?

Just sceptical over the quality at a price like this!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Flat-Wiper-Blades-Pe...=item3efb0d22eb

I would just replace with the standard ones but the previous owner has managed to fit two different arms in the past and want to tidy it up really, will probably get one for the rear too.

Thanks, Harley

BusEngineer

Do a search mate

Its been covered before :wacko:

harley

cheers guys, reckon i'll be getting myself some of them then!

Cameron

I don't know about those particular ones, but I have an aero blade off ebay and it's like rubbing a stick across the window. :wacko:

welshpug
:wacko: it definitely pays to just go to a local motorfactor that stocks Valeo :lol:

pug_ham

I've had them on my cars for a couple of years now & as long as the aero blade wiper is a decent style for RHD cars with the spoiler at the top of the blade & not centrally, I think they are great.

I've yet to have a problem with them juddering or anything & they work excellently, much better than "normal" wipers imo (including Valeo ones).

Graham.

swordfish210

I used to have some on my 205...they were s*ite

I have some on my 306...they're s*ite

Buy Bosch ones.

Cloverleaf

I bought some for the C2 over a year ago from here

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/

and they're much much better than standard blades. Did pay for the Bosch ones though which aren't cheap. Can't comment on cheap ones.

Edited by Cloverleaf

swordfish210

I bought the Bosch ones from Halfords. They're allways good quality, fit and last well. They also don't lump across the screen when your traveling at over 60mph like the crappy aero ones do.

Cameron

Yeah I have Bosch ones on my Mondeo and they work perfectly.

The eBay one on my 205 has always been a problem actually. The snap connector fouls in the pivot so I had to file bits of it out, it's still too tight a fit though so the centre of the blade rarely contacts the centre of the windscreen. Very very annoying!

Actually why the hell have I put up with it for so long!? I'm going to get a Bosch one. :ph34r:

EdCherry

Had Bosch ones since they came about really, only problem I find is that when they go, they are s*it! I need to stock pile a couple of hundred sets so I will actually change them when they give up.