• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest darcy

Value Of Full Leather Seats?

Guest darcy

hi, i've just popped to a local breakers who have a black 1.9 gti. it has full leather. leather is good but the drivers seat stitching needs attention, the join on the upper bolster needs a restitch and the main base has unstitched at the back. as i said the leather is good but needs stitching up, worth the 65 notes he's askin?? cheers. just popped home for my torx bits so thought id ask before jumping with both feet

Tesstuff

Yep, all day long.

Guest darcy

cool. off i go then. anyone wanna buy a set for 200?? only messin. cheers for quick reply

Edited by darcy

Richie

Is it black or grey leather?

Alastairh

1FM? :lol:

Baz

Black, grey, 205, 309, 405, what colour stitching? etc etc

Guest darcy

sorry guys the leather is black i think but could be grey??? id say black, red stitching. came from a g plate sorrento green (not black sorry, the paint was that flat it looked black) 205 1.9gti. car had dark grey carpets. seemed pretty standard looking car so i think its as it would be from the factory

woo83
sorry guys the leather is black i think but could be Grey??? id say black, red stitching. came from a g plate sorrento green (not black sorry, the paint was that flat it looked black) 205 1.9gti. car had dark grey carpets. seemed pretty standard looking car so i think its as it would be from the factory

Wasn't the one in ruabon was it? Did it definitely have a Grey carpet, I had the boot and trim off it but didn't think to check the carpet, Could do with a Grey one. :ph34r:

Guest darcy
Wasn't the one in ruabon was it? Did it definitely have a Grey carpet, I had the boot and trim off it but didn't think to check the carpet, Could do with a Grey one. :ph34r:

yeah thats the one..

it did have grey carpet. picked that up too and the door cards and console sorry

colour of seats

Picture010-3.jpg

Picture009-3.jpg

woo83
yeah thats the one..

it did have grey carpet. picked that up too and the door cards and console sorry

Bugger :ph34r::lol:

Guest darcy

any ideas what colour carpet a 1990 g plate 1600 topaz blue 205 will have? if its grey too ill have one spare. hopefully buying one in a few weeks

Daviewonder

I think topaz blue came with red, might be wrong though.

richsmells

Will likely have red carpet. The sorrento with full leather on a G plate would be one of the "limited edition" models.

Edited by richsmells