• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
blippi

Fitting Trim

blippi

hi guys need to refit the trim to my CTI used search to find out were to get clips for them thrown up this thread;

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?showtopic=19611

talk of the clips being out of stock? Were's the best/cheapest place to get a full set?

Edited by blippi

blippi
hi guys need to refit the trim to my CTI used search to find out were to get clips for them thrown up this thread;

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?showtopic=19611

talk of the clips being out of stock? Were's the best/cheapest place to get a full set?

anybody able to help or point me in the right direction?

treesimon

anybody able to help or point me in the right direction?

[/quot

If your on about the u shape metal clips that clip hold the black trim to the fixed rivets I sourced mine from French eBay and also seen them as part of a trim fitting kit (£35) on eBay uk: seller paragon pug iirc.

blippi

oh right cool will see if i can find the seller i need all clips as the door and wheel arch trims need fitting and i have no clips

treesimon

Just looked it up.

Sorry the seller is Paragonpug1

Item number 390081681183 - Peugeot 205 gti wheel arch / trim fixing kit new £37 + P&P

Also remember France ebay is normally good for bits like this and the sellers are helpful.

Edited by treesimon

grandos

Chaps, I'm sure this has been covered before, not sure whats needed in the search function (someone will oblige shortly) but there is a kit avaliable from peugeot for less than £30 and it contains all the clips for one whole side of the car.

I know this works as I've bought the kit myself, just can't remember the part number.

In the thread where it is covered there is a part number.

treesimon
Chaps, I'm sure this has been covered before, not sure whats needed in the search function (someone will oblige shortly) but there is a kit avaliable from peugeot for less than £30 and it contains all the clips for one whole side of the car.

I know this works as I've bought the kit myself, just can't remember the part number.

Sorry just when i went to my dealership around 6 months ago for the same clips they said that the clips were no longer available. The linked post in this topic is from afew years ago now. So i had to source them from else where. Maybe the bloke i spoke to didnt look hard enough.

welshpug

I wouldn't buy from Paragonpug myself, all he does is buy from a dealer in west london area and sell on at a profit on ebay.

blippi

thx have included the thread i found but as said person was sayin NLS at peugeot hence asking will try there tbh £60 seems a bit steep for whats only a few clips might look into bonding it on

thx for the info

yippeekayay

The metal clips that slide into the rivets are unavailable from Peugeot, I spent nearly 80 squid on clips and rubber grommits etc... good luck bonding it nothing seems to stick for long... If anyone knows where the layered metal clips are avialable form please shout I searched the Worth catalogue and countless other places..