• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
RichE

Badges.

RichE

As the title says.

Those of us who have 16v's. (Who have put 16v badges on there cars. )

What car have you got them from?

Thanks.

:D

Guest Hungrytang

personally I would leave the 1.6 or 1.9 badges on to see the look on people in fast cars face when you kill them at the lights.

The vts 16v side badge is very popular I know this because When I had a vts they used to go missing all the time and appear on s*itty 1 litre novas ect

perfecto pug

well i am sticking with my 1.6badges :D

Guest d-9

Im sticking with my GR badge. :D

Only problem with having a "GR" is people dont respect it like a GTI, I had a bloke tailgating me in a 206LX on the way to work, sadly as my commute is through the center of town, i didnt have space to smoke him.

Guest Ed1.9Sorrento

I know this doesnt say '16v' but it did originally. the badge came off a mk4 Astra '1.8 16v', I just rearranged the digits and turned the six upside down :D

198vbadge.JPG

Edit: forgot to add picture, doh!

Edited by Ed1.6Sorrento

Hilgie

405Mi16 (phase II) instead of 205GTi is nice as well.

The CTi doesn't have any 16V badges at all...

Guest d-9

At pugfest, someone had a stripped 309 mi, with a proper "GTI-16" badge on the back, wish id asked where he got it from.

Hilgie

Can be ordered from Pug. Part no is: 8659 Y9

Guest OlberJ

Any pics of this badge?

Mind you the street sleeper wind up is great.

Olie

Hilgie

Like this:

30916v.jpg

Alan_M

Not sure if that badge would fit onto the flat bit on the boot trim though.

I nabbed all three Mi16 badges of the 405 i robbed the engine from. Was just gonna have '205 Mi16' on the back.

And maybe the small '16valve' logo on the grill.

They're only small badges, so not that noticeable when jap crap tries it on................Bye-Bye! :(

KRISKARRERA
At pugfest, someone had a stripped 309 mi, with a proper "GTI-16" badge on the back, wish id asked where he got it from.

Sounds like Miles.....

KRISKARRERA

Here's the earlier Mi16 badge from '88-'90 and above is the one from 90 onwards. I believe this coincided with the different design alloys too. Also that top badge remained the same for the 2 litre Mi16...... correct moi if moi is wrong!

4-picture.jpg

Guest ablister

Does anyone have the 'gti16' badge on the back of their 205?

Does it fit, it looks too long to fit in the space?

I'm about to order one from peugeot to replace the 'gti' badge on the back or i'm going to put it on the grill, either way it'll be on the car somewhere!

Cheers,

Ali

C_W

I think either the GTi16 badge or t hose from the BX 16v are nice. The SAXO 16v badge is too script-like and most others don't suit the 205 either.

Guest d-9

how about a 16V badge of a mk2 golf gti 16v? IVe got a few of them knocking around, one would go on the grille quite nicely.

sleeper205
Here's the earlier Mi16 badge from '88-'90 and above is the one from 90 onwards. I believe this coincided with the different design alloys too. Also that top badge remained the same for the 2 litre Mi16...... correct moi if moi is wrong!

4-picture.jpg

is it me or is that actually a power graph? :):D:huh:

Guest ablister

I was thinking that about that 'badge' picture, all i could see was a graph too!

Anyway, went to peugeot this morning and ordered my badge £8.39 for the GTi16 one, which i should get for Tuesday.

d-9 - are you selling any of your 16v golf badges? I suppose you are meaning the red '16v' rectangular badge? Is it the right size to fit on a 205 grill?

Cheers,

ali

KRISKARRERA

Ahem yeah sorry about that I removed the badges pic and put the graph there for another post. You could always stick a graph to the back of your car to show its power?! :)

Pugnut

i had the 16 valve c pillar badges which i removed the 'alve' bit . looked really good but they got stolen along with everything else. i had them mounted on the front bottom corner of the front doors , in the same place as 306's etc.

Guest doughboy

TBH, I'd keep the 1.6 or 1.9 badges on there.

16v will attract uneanted attention IMHO

Pugnut
16v will attract uneanted attention IMHO

lol!! don't i know!

Sign in to follow this