• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
liamd205

Wiring Indicators And Headlights

liamd205

Hi all. New member to the site. I'm currently building a 205 rally car. Just wiring at the moment. I'm making my own loom. Basically just started with the battery, leads and the cut off switch! Bit mad I know! I was looking for some help on wiring the original headlight and wiper switch into a loom. Has anyone done this before? Any help would be very appreciated! I hope to put up more info on the car later, build photos etc

Cameron

Yeah I made my own looms a couple of years ago. Basically you need to get your multimeter out and check what pins relate to what function on the light stalk. Everything else is pretty straightforward.

liamd205
Yeah I made my own looms a couple of years ago. Basically you need to get your multimeter out and check what pins relate to what function on the light stalk. Everything else is pretty straightforward.
Cool thanx for reply. Have the engine side of things done, fuel pump etc. Running twin 45 webers this time so that part was fairly straight forward