• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jrod

Fiestas Have A Redeeming Feature!

Jrod

They will pay for my 205 to be fixed!

Recently got hold of a 2000 fiesta Zetec S for £100. Also it happened that my next door neighbor also has one in VGC but with a blown engine. Quick chat later and I now have 2 fiesta ZS for £250. Spent the weekend swapping the engined from the £100 one into the £150 one which is nearly finished.

Now get to sell the decent one for rather alot more than was paid for both and still have the other one to break! :lol:

j_turnell

Happy days, its good when things work out like that :lol:

pug_ham

Almost a win win situation!! Well except it means there is still one more fiesta on the road than needed. :lol:

Nice one.

Graham.

Jrod
Almost a win win situation!! Well except it means there is still one more fiesta on the road than needed.

....and as it stands, 2 in my drive! people will think I've lost all taste. :lol:

Edited by Jrod

Jrod

6 months later and I've started to pull my finger out. Alas it runs for the first time in 2 years! Absolutely perfectly with no warning lights etc. :D

A few more small bits to do (mainly torquing up bolts) and I'll consider what I want to do with it.

As it stands from breaking 1 I'm already £250 up and realistically I'm going to be looking for £1500+ for this Fiesta depending how mint I make it. Win.

Edited by Jrod

Pugleyrich

Is the 1 you are breaking red by any chance? I have a friend that needs some bits. He may also be interested in a set of wheels

DaveW

Both black cars :D

Jrod

As Dave said, both black and the 1 I was breaking is all gone. I scrapped what was left of it back in Febuary.

Sandy

They make good competition cars!

Jrod

The shell I scrapped was a non sunroof one aswell. When I bought it the plan was just to use it for Autosolos etc.

The problem is when I got hold of my neighbors I knew how much money I could make... :D

Sandy

Bah! They don't half rot for a modern car though.

Jrod

img0921tn.jpg

img0923e.jpg

img0925z.jpg

Not bad for a car that owes me nothing except 30 hours work but then I've made £250 already so its worked out ok.

I've got to spend another £100-£150 I recon for the MOT, brake hoses and aircon gassing.

Edited by Jrod