• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
TomGTI

Lambda Involvement In Kms

TomGTI

Hi, I have got a unit KMS.I AEM Wideband Lambda on their own display.Only think what I failed to engage lambda probe into the unit to display data on my laptop, as I understand the instructions, I tried several times to participate but still it does not work, could someone advise me as this unit who have or work with them, sometimes I have seen expert on KMS, thanks Tom.

Please excuse, my English is very weak :)

TomGTI

Please can anyone here work with standalone KMS? I need to advise if someone was willing, thank you very much.Tom

sounds of silence

for the wideband lambda to work with the kms unit it also need to have a kms lambda controller box to work with the ecu then the display will be present on the laptop and will run closed loop

TomGTI

Thanks a lot. So if I have a KMS lambda controller box, and I see on display in the program KMS lambda value in real time? I need to see how much it costs. :ph34r: Still, I wonder if you will work lambda control without controller box to KMS narrowband lambda. You know KMS ECU? If you were willing I should have a few questions.

sounds of silence

think you can use n/b lambda direct with the ecu but when u want to use the wideband closed loop / display real time on the lap top then you need the extra box supplied by kms. or kms also do another box which displays in car plus the laptop quite expencive tho

i know a little about the unit and will try and answer what you have to ask just pm me

thanks dave