• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Miles

Can You Still Get A Scuttle Panel For The 205?

Miles

Having a quick look at my 205 the other day I;ve got a odd rust problem of the Scuttle panel (Under the wipers) has rusted away allmost completly, New one to me I must admit so without asking my Parts man when I'm down there does anyone know if this is Available at all?

SurGie

Well im not certain if Pug still produce or have any avalible, but my HADRIAN body panels catalogue does not supply it.

welshpug

servicebox isn't working right now, but from Miamistu's parts files I found this image -

2C71E01A.gif

http://www.stuartmcguire.co.uk/pug/GB/205N/7/71E01A.HTM

No4 bulkhead top LHD, no RHD part number shown, though can't think what might be different from memory, looks like the column support comes with it as well as separately, so that may be it, but RHD column support is shown :)

Miles

Well at least it's on there, Where is it burried in there as I couldn;t find it when I had a quick look, But knowing what the system's like it could be anywhere!!

welshpug

I managed to log in to servicebox just now, seems they were doing some updates earlier but all the pictures are missing :wub:

found the part, but it is marked NFP, doesn't mean there's no stock though :D

just need to figure out what the difference between left and right hand drive is, apart from the steering column support that comes with it.

7140 74 NFP BULKHEAD TOP - LEFT HAND DRIVE SINCE SERIES 7202595