• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pugpete1108

Harness Mounting Eylets

pugpete1108

what sie bolts do i need for the original belt fixings for fitting my harnesses?

i have one that came with the harnesses but andy lost the other one plus i need some more for fitting the side belts.

failing that where can i buy plain mountings (the bits that fit to the harnesses themselves) with bolt holes to bolt directly to the original holes.

i have found some on ebay but i'm not sure on the thread, is it 7/16?

Edited by pugpete1108

pugpete1108

sweet cheers, so it is 7/16 then.

also what would be the best way for fixing the belts to the body for the centre ones? i'm thinking of getting some stress plates and driling through the floor and mounting them this way and using the original outer belt holes or would i be best off just fixing both the fronts through the floor with stress plates?

Atari Boy
also what would be the best way for fixing the belts to the body for the centre ones? i'm thinking of getting some stress plates and driling through the floor and mounting them this way and using the original outer belt holes or would i be best off just fixing both the fronts through the floor with stress plates?

I have a new hole in the centre with threaded backing plate and use the original holes for the outer ones.

I bought mine from ebay which is not very imaginative but I found them the cheapest.