• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stu_woac

Not A Normal 205 Xs Gauging Intrest Before Posting In The For Sale

stu_woac

havent got pic with me as I'm working away from home but I think time has come to sell my 205 xs track car as since 2007 I have not been able to use it as my wife left me and left my in the s*it :P

ok of my head its

red good start lol

Its got

safety devices rollcage

internal ran brailed fuel and brake lines

battery in box in the rear

lighten to alot on the shell

including carbon fibre bonnet and boot not show type just super thin

ploycarb windows

top half of dash

with safety switch fuel switch start botton in the middle

it has a bais pedal box for braking

running 309 gti front arms on the front with brand new oe bushes in them

french rallye subframe on the front

very stiff billys all rould with the back ones being adjustable for suspenion

no seats or seat mounts (why I hvent been able to use it apart from sitting on a milk crate lol)

but do have a pair of harness in car going to eye bolts not seat belt mounts

a polycarbed sunroof for the hotter days something to open hehe put in to the original runners

the powerplant

is a 1.6 tu iron block that has been tweaked alittle very low millage with a very fast flowing xs head on top

a 310 duration kent cam sat in that too

twin 40s with 110mm trumpets attached

a modified dizzy done by h&h to run with the old cam a wild cam too not this cam but should still advance well on this

I have the megajolt kit all here ready to put on as its really needed but havent had time

the engine is running and running well but will need a retune due to the 310 cam being put it (something Ive not had the funds for)

2 sets of speedlines one sliver one black the black ones need tryes

oil cooler

custom gear box very very strong built buy pugsports under my specs with a quaif diff sat in it too

wide arches alround

colour sheme black and red

I'm looking around £2500 for the lot would love to break for more money but dont have time and really dont want to see it in bits

be home friday will get some pics up then then maybe move this too the forsale bit but really gauging intrest right now so if anything sounding intresting to you drop me a pm

johnnyboy666

i'm sure you wont want to hear this but pleeeeaasee let me know if you break it :unsure:B)

stu_woac

thats not a problem e-mail me at stu.holmes@live.co.uk what you may want it will be after christmas If I break it unless I know the whole lot can go in one break its bad enough seeing her not being used let alone in bits lol

swordfish210

Sorry to hear you have to sell this Stu, i was looking forward to having a dice with you on track sometime :D