• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Stu

Megajolt/carb Mapping People....

Stu

Hi all,

well, in typical me, i.e. last minute prep i need to get my 45's setup and Megajolt mapped before the Cadwell trackday, my local tuner of choice cant get me in so im open to suggestions as to a suitable one in the west midlands preferably; anyone got any ideas?

All are welcome, and i know its short notice.. :P

Stu

Yeah Aldon were my first port of call mate, cant get me in though, neither can Hi Tech.. :lol:

Has anyone heard of/dealt with Shropshire Automotive? They can get me in (on Tuesday eeek!) just wondered if anyone nows owt about them?

Tom Fenton

The only one I know of in that area is TTP in Bromsgrove, I know Malcolm personally, he certainly knows his way round a Weber and as long as you can take a laptop with the tuning software on it I would imagine the MegaJolt will be a problem either really.

sideways danny

Mech Motorsport in Cheltenham are well worth the trip for ANYONE wanting carbs setup. Dave is an artist with carb jets. He's also quite talented with a lot of different ECUs. Wouldn't consider anywhere else for anything carb based TBH