• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
burr_2000

Sausage Filters

burr_2000

Guys i have GSXR bodies where the best place to get reasonable priced filter and which foam filter makes you would avoid. I was thinking Pipercross PX500?

cheers,neil

pugpete1108

merlin do itg filters, and i think there is a company on ebay that stock them too

not sure about pipercross though? maybe pipercross direct?

i wouldn't call them reasonably priced though.....at least £70 plus new unless you can find a second hand one?

Edited by pugpete1108

Stu

I hunted high and low for weeks mate as i couldnt bear to part with the amount of money they are, but, once all was said and done i bit the bullet and got an ITG one from these guys:

https://www.europaspares.com/

I needed an ITG sausage type for clearance so had my hands tied really, with a blank backing plate i didnt have any change from £130 :blush:

Weber Alpha do a reasonably priced one too.

burr_2000
merlin do itg filters, and i think there is a company on ebay that stock them too

not sure about pipercross though? maybe pipercross direct?

i wouldn't call them reasonably priced though.....at least £70 plus new unless you can find a second hand one?

Yeah thats what i thought,cheers

andyjstone

I'd agree on the ITG front, i started off with PiperX but it broke up after only a few laps on track, so I went with a custom ITG - lot more money, but so far it's working great.