• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
timb1046

Vacuum Pipe

timb1046

on the servo there is a pipe (covered in a wrap on mine) that im sure used to go to the manifold on my 1.9. where on the manifold does it go on the MI16? on the right of the manifold there is a blanking plug thingy, does it go into here? and there is also a lower blanking plug. should i leave this blanked off or does somthing else go into here?

on another note, has anyone got any pictures of a MI16 wired up from the front with no radiator just so i can have a look at pipe layouts etc? many thanks.

Tim

DrSarty

The rubber braided hose comes from the servo and goes to a large, brass type union on the top of the Mi inlet over near where the throttle body is. I'm not quite sure how you missed it.

There are three outlets there, one of which is small (left) and goes to the FPR on the fuel rail. The largest goes into the ICV (short joiner) and the one you want is furthest right in this picture.

Maybe this picture helps. From my first Mi install.

mi20512.jpg

timb1046

thank you :o, that brass thing was blanked off with a rubber blanking thing and a jubilee.