• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest T_Green

Engine To Mount Bolts

Guest T_Green

Hi all, two of the 3 bolds that connect the engine to the mount have sheared off, all 3 in length are different i as wondering if this was how it was supposed to be as standard or all the same length, also my local dealer do not stock these anymore and local places such as screwfix etc do the wrong pitch in thread. Any ideas or suggestions would be great cheers

pug_ham

post-71-1247267774_thumb.jpg

They are different lengths but the same thread if you mean the ones that go through the mount & into the head / block like in the picture above.

All M10 x 1.25 varying between 70-80mm lengths but the attached picture only shows two of them.

I have some one an engine downstairs that I'll check tomorrow & post the lengh of each.

Graham.

Guest T_Green

ok nice one thanks graham, i have still been unable to locate any yet although i guess i can try making my own up but this is not ideal everywhere i go they do the pitch in 1.20 not in 1.25? Tom