• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
oonip

Mobile Dent Repairs...

oonip

Ok so putting my 1.9 back on the road after a year has somehow turned into a mini resto with refurbed wheels, new bumpers etc.

The longer i spend on it the better i want it to be, and looking under carpets and trim the shell is immaculate which makes me think its worth spending a little extra on the bits that let it down.

The passenger side is straight as hell, driverside quarter panel has a few door dings (none of which have creased the panel or chipped paint) and whilst sat in garage three largeish (again no crease or paint cracking) appeared on the roof beside the sunroof, surisingly nobody owned up!!

So i was wondering have people had any experience of the guys that come out and pull out these types of dents? as in is the job good, and is it expensive?

#Cheers,

Nick.S

CosKev

Had a few taken out of my drivers door,did a great job :D

He had to be able to get access to rear of dents though,and pushed them out with some rods.

He said the deeper the dent the easier and better they come out.

I had it m8's rates,but sure he said £35 is normal charge per panel.

oonip

cool cheers, i think i will give em' a go!