• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
wardy18

Wideband Kit From The States

Daz_C

I had one but without the gauge. It turned out to be a right pain in the arse and I had some issues. I think when they work they are good but the inards are that delicate from what I can gather, that it has to be wired absolutely spot on to the book. Have a look on Innovates Forum HERE.

I bought one when fitting Emerald as thats what they used. I'm not sure he does now though.

This is from my own personal experience so don't just base your opinion on this, have a search about - many many people I dare say have had no issues at all and are very happy.

RossD

I've used the Tech Edge kit, about the same price as the LC1 but 100% more reliable. When Dave Walker mapped my car he remarked on how accurate it was compared to his very expensive Bosch setup on the rolling road, at most they were only 0.1 AFR different. As Daz C has said, Dave Walker has now stopped recommending the LC-1 stuff as it is so unreliable.

Personally I'm very happy with my TechEdge, the reason I didnt go with the LC-1 were the bad reports I'd heard.

Edited by RossD

petert

It looks identical to the Haltech one I use. I'm fairly sure someone is rebadging. Highly recommended if so.

wardy18

Ross

Where did u get the Tech Edge kit from?

Spiky

i'm running a lc1 see my build thread

was 185 or 195 delivered with sensor/controller/gauge next day too :rolleyes:

wardy18

I'm gonna get this one ordered from the states today, £118 and £14 delivery for the whole kit

I'm gonna get this one ordered from the states today, £118 and £14 delivery for the whole kit

RossD

I can't remember 100% but I'm pretty sure I got it from Trigger-wheels.com.

rapidcossie

I had one on my old cossie.

apart from calibrating in now and again it worked perfectly