• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
burr_2000

Wiring A Dta In A Xs? Help

burr_2000

Does anyone know how or have a rough guide (or know where to get one) on wiring a DTA E48 into a XS using GSXR throttle Boddies? i have tried to search but it seems its only documented for bigger engined pugs.

Any help would be appreciated thanks,neil

Sandy

You can download the wiring diagram for the E48 form the DTA website (software section). The connections are straight forward, so it'll probably take less time for you to figure it out than for me to explain it all.

burr_2000

ok cheers sandy

Tom Fenton

It isn't that hard, although wiring it and doing a neat job does take some time. I've just finished wiring in my E48 on my 205 GTI so if you get stuck let me know. Also if you haven't registered, the DTA forum has loads of useful posts about various topics on there which helped me quite a lot.

burr_2000
It isn't that hard, although wiring it and doing a neat job does take some time. I've just finished wiring in my E48 on my 205 GTI so if you get stuck let me know. Also if you haven't registered, the DTA forum has loads of useful posts about various topics on there which helped me quite a lot.

Cheers Tom will give that a bash