• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
lemmingzappa

Urgent: Spacer Trashed By 1.9 Bolts, Need To Swap !

oz.

Not excessively as the weight when cornering goes to the front more so you'd be better off spacing the front out as well.

madaxgt

By leaving the front track standard and widening the rear you will increase understeer. Hence why hot hatches have wider front track than rear and porsche 911's have wider rear track than front.

Tom Fenton

Only just seen this, I have the right tap and could have sorted this for you for less than £20

lemmingzappa
By leaving the front track standard and widening the rear you will increase understeer. Hence why hot hatches have wider front track than rear and porsche 911's have wider rear track than front.

I hope you're correct as i've just ordered another pair of spacers to put on the front !

So i'm hoping by increasing both the front and rear by 20mm they will be back in their original positions, just with a wider overall track ?

lemmingzappa

Well i've got the spacers on the front too now and I did notice a massive improvement in handling !

My understeer has been heavily reduced.

So now i've got a 20mm widened track all-round, leaving them further out but in their original layout. :)