• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rik

Rj Wishbone Pins

Rik

My first post on here for a good while! I'm resurrecting my project (well part of it) in stages - i now have a running car so I want to add the suspension bits i've got in stages.

I need to complete my parts list and wondering if someone can direct me where to buy them from,

I need RJ Wishbone pins and top hat bushes - its those bits that connect the Rose joint of thewishbone to the hub - i cant find these anywhere!

I also need someone who could re-build my beam (i have every single part required) - Is anthony still around or not?

When i've fitted everytihng - does anyone know where i can get my suspension professionally set-up in the North west area?

Cheers

Rik

Baz

Welcome back! Anthony still does beams yes, send him a PM. :)

As for the other items, i presume you've tried all the usuals like ABMotorsport, Compbrake etc?

Rik

not tried anywhere yet its been that long i've forgotten all the part suppliers names!

does compbrake have a website?

Rik

philfingers

I'd say the AB Motorsport ones or the West Midlands MS ones are better than the compbrake one. I have some west Mids ones on mine. Very good. The rosejoints alone are about £100 quid each. Whole set is about £550 I think.

West Mids are still going, but they're website is s*ite. 01562 825800

philfingers

I have a whole set of new wishbones in my spares pack. Could measure the pins up for you with a vernier and do a quick sketch. LMK

Phil

Powers

I would prefur to eat glass than to deal with West Midland Motorsport WMMS.

If you PM Eeore (Colin) I am sure he will make you a pair for a very competitive price.