• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
NickMi

After Market Front Panel

NickMi

Hi eveyone,

I have been looking eveywhere for a new metal front panel. I have tried everywhere and they are all out of stock.

Peugeot genuine will only sell it in parts and it will cost me around £140+ VAT which i dont really want to spend.

Any sugestions?

Thanks

All Praise The GTI

ive got a new one i got but never used. im probably abit far away tho lol

one-lady-owner

Might be worth giving beevers a try too, they will deliver, dunno about cost or availability though! http://www.beeversautopanels.co.uk/

Edited by one-lady-owner

Goliath

What do you mean by front panel? The slam panel is cheap from pug. If you mean behind the headlights and all that then a place in gloucester does the headlight panels for about £15 a side. Not too far from you.

GTI6BOY

Neatautos do them

philfingers

got mine from a place in Tipton (30 miles from Worcs). I only needed the headlamp panel and they just sold me that. Quality was ok for a pattern part. Do a search because i posted previously where I had it drom. Can check for you if you like, LMK,

Phil

NickMi
got mine from a place in Tipton (30 miles from Worcs). I only needed the headlamp panel and they just sold me that. Quality was ok for a pattern part. Do a search because i posted previously where I had it drom. Can check for you if you like, LMK,

Phil

Yeh that would be great if you could check for me . Thanks everyone for your sugestions its given me some much needed inspiration for my project.

philfingers

From yell.com

Midland Lamps & Panel

36a, Hurst Lane, Tipton, West Midlands DY4 9AB

Tel: 0121 520 1000

Classification: Car Accessories & Parts