• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dandelph

Kw Sport Shocks

dandelph

hi have been looking at some new shocks for my pug for daily driving with the ocasional track day

kw shocks

any feed back would be helpful :rolleyes: oh not lowering the car standard 1.6gti ride hieght with plr gravel springs ?

MarkK

Hi there just fitted KW variant 2s to my 1.9,Nick at Shenpar set the car up for me(great job),its lovely looking gear real quality,i asked for a firm settup and i got one,car handles so much better probably be going back to Shenpar to have them wound down a bit and the ride height jacked back up a bit,on smooth surfaces its amazing, on rough country roads its a bit too firm(for me anyway)! Good stuff i reckon but he has driven lots of settups including the KWs and will give you a unbiased view.

MarkK

Sorry just reread your question and followed your link,you are asking about the dampers,sorry,i'm getting old apologies alround..

dandelph
Sorry just reread your question and followed your link,you are asking about the dampers,sorry,i'm getting old apologies alround..

no worries cause the pug is every day motor looking at someting not to harsh lol

tho my simca is having the kw coilovers fitted in the next few months :lol: