• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
wardy18

Indicator Relays + Rear Light Cluster

wardy18

Is there anyone good at electrics in the house?!?!

Im rubbish at wiring

I need to wire in the rear light clusters on my Race 205 which means wiring in Brake Lights, Reverse Lights and Indicators.

I have a On/Off switch for the Reverse Light so easy enough, nothing technical, ill get a brake pedal switch for the brake lights but the problem comes with wiring up the rear indicators so that they flash, apparently i can use a motorbike relay which is for 2 indicators or somethin, but how do i wire this in?!! I have no idea what to do with relays

Also i have bought 205 rear clusters but obviously i need to work out which pins work which lights, anyone looked into this before and so can save me hours on testing different combos?!?

Many Thanx

humanz

Not sure how much help I can be, but in any case, you should say which kind of rear clusters u've got...the ph1 ones with the reverse light incorporated into the cluster, or the ph2 ones with no reverse light (the reverse light is separately mounted in the bumper).

Stu

All the wiring pins are explained on the main site http://www.205gtidrivers.com/, if you go to the 'ten latest articles' and then Phase 2 light conversion the pin-outs and colours are there.

So you only want to flash the rear indicators? from the stalk?