• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jimbean

[show_car] 205 Mi16 By Carisma

jimbean

not quite to my taste but i am finishing this for a bloke

he bought it off ebay for 1000 pouns

the last owner went bankrupt trying to finish it

205 with a mi16

very bling interior and dash out of a saxo

205gtitrailer005.jpg

205mi16robby004.jpg

205gtitrailer017.jpg

205gtitrailer012.jpg

mi16018.jpg

mi16009.jpg

mi16005.jpg

abit mental i know but worth a grand all day long

just thought i would share it you all

bling205016.jpg

bling205014.jpg

bling205003.jpg

AndyJ

Nice engine, shame about the rest!

In all fairness looks like its been put together well tho

jimbean

yes it is too bling for drivers but it is quite good workmanship... the stitchin is absolutely spot on....

as i said the last owner spent over 20 grand on it

for 1000 pound on ebay the new owner got a bargin

lol

hope to get it through a mot next week

omega

is it a three seater??

AndyJ

Cor thats crazy money!

Make sure you give the tester a pair of sunglasses :excl:

jimbean
is it a three seater??

yeah 3 seats but rear 1 is just for show really

GLPoomobile

Not that thing again!

What a sad way to brankrupt yourself :excl: The ex-ower needs therapy.

But for the new owner, at least he could sell all the junk and make back his money, and hopefully turn it back in to a decent 205. But I doubt that will happen, will it?

platty

Looks like you have your work cut out then........post up in the wanted section for replacement bonnet, valence's, wheels, interior..... :excl:

In typical Carisma style.........wayyyy over the top. I appreciate the amount of work thats been put into it. From what I remember the owner of Carisma (Jamie?) worked for Rolls Royce as an upholsterer, if his previous incarnations are anything to go by, the workmanship will be spot on.

£20k is a huge some of money to spend on a 205! I bet for half that Espen (Shine) would have sold his car to the previous owner. I know how easy it is to get carried away however, having spent £19k on my old MR2 Turbo.

taylorspug

What wheels are they, Technomags?

Remember the car from ebay a few months back, the stereo and interior alone make it a bargain, if all else fails they could be sold on!

jimbean
Looks like you have your work cut out then........post up in the wanted section for replacement bonnet, valence's, wheels, interior..... :excl:

In typical Carisma style.........wayyyy over the top. I appreciate the amount of work thats been put into it. From what I remember the owner of Carisma (Jamie?) worked for Rolls Royce as an upholsterer, if his previous incarnations are anything to go by, the workmanship will be spot on.

£20k is a huge some of money to spend on a 205! I bet for half that Espen (Shine) would have sold his car to the previous owner. I know how easy it is to get carried away however, having spent £19k on my old MR2 Turbo.

yeah but the really funny thing is the wiring....

i an trying to sort it out now but they have destroyed some of the wiring and they are bits you need like indicator... hazard

heater blower... side lights and other good bits

i have sorted all bits for mot but it is hard work

oh and even funnyer every wire they put in is 1 colour which is bad if it ever goes wrong

AndyJ
oh and even funnyer every wire they put in is 1 colour which is bad if it ever goes wrong

Dont be silly, its still a 205! the electrics never break...!

jimbean
Dont be silly, its still a 205! the electrics never break...!

yeah if only lol

took 3 hrs last week to get it running after the dry joint forming in the fuel pump relay

i love frendh wiring me!!

AndyJ

Haha tell me about it, my reverse light switch has given up this week

aCe

Those seats are gorgeous they should be in a Cerbra though.

OTT but defintley have to respect the time, money and effort gone into something like this!

jimbean
Those seats are gorgeous they should be in a Cerbra though.

OTT but defintley have to respect the time, money and effort gone into something like this!

seat may look nice but i have a real problem fitting in them

i am not saying i am fat

but a 6 foot 2.... 17 clem bloke with big shoulders will not fit in them

i will get some pics but i need to loose a foot

prob is the owner is a very similar size to me... lol

bobob

Not to my taste either, but you can tell it has had some serious money spent on it! Just think what kinda track beast you could build for the same amount! :o:lol:

Alastairh

Is it just me, or that top engine pic shows the left expansion tank hose go to the induction system...

thefame

ever so chav my ride lol

AndyJ
Is it just me, or that top engine pic shows the left expansion tank hose go to the induction system...

Trick of the light, the one on the air trunk is coming from the oil filler, you can see its a slightly different size :lol:

Baz

If it was alight, i wouldn't pee on it.

yorkshirekowboy

i saw this when jimbean had this the first time, it is rather over the top, but the interior was well made and alot of work had gone into it. must add alot of weight to the body thou.

jimbean
i saw this when jimbean had this the first time, it is rather over the top, but the interior was well made and alot of work had gone into it. must add alot of weight to the body thou.

interior aint the problem at the mo it every thing around it....

been at unit today sorting final bits for mot....

it needs lots and lots of more work... just been stood for too long and base car was rough....

getting sick of it now

but! i shall carry on as i need it done so i can get andys turbo down

Henry Yorke

I like the fact that this car will be finished and will be a variation on a theme. You can tell that parts of this car have been done nicely and not just a collection of bolt ons and silly things like front bumpers smoothed into the wings which will crack over time. The rear spoiler would benefit from replacing with a neater and smaller one for a more euro look.

It is not really my taste but the sort of thing I like to see out and about as it reminds me of the early days of Max Power, or the Pre-Chav years!

Not so keen on the red bits, as I think they would have looked a load better if it was tan and blue, but for a grand it is a steal.

Are they 306 Cabrio rear lights? Hopefully they are something Peugeot!

Thanks for having the balls to post this up here where you know the vast majority will slate it :wub:

jimbean

Thanks for having the balls to post this up here where you know the vast majority will slate it :wub:

the lights!! what a pain the are in fact a jap part think honda civic.... they are two piece and are a good 50cm or so half of it fits in the tailgate

the fit is not great but it will tidy up at bodyshop

and not at all to my taste too and i put the engine in a good 3 years ago

it was quite funny as the new owner found me to help finish it.... i thought i got rid of it a long time ago...

as for posting it i had no problem.... this is my hobby and love it ... if it be conversions....engine rebuilds... motorspor prep...wiring...even slightly takin the piss out of strange chavish cars its all good and keeps me learning and out of my wifes way