• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Cloverleaf

406 Brembo Rebuild Parts

Cloverleaf

I've searched the forum but only found some old questions asking a similar thing, unfortunately none really have answers!

So where can you get seals and bleed nipples from? Do Peugeot stock them?

Someone previously suggested bigred for seals but I contacted them and they said I would need to send them my seal to match it. I'm a little worried about doing this incase it gets lost as at the moment the seal is useable but starting to look a bit tired.

Thanks,

Joe

Cloverleaf

Surely someone on here has purchased a bleed nipple at least!?

Guest flatout
Surely someone on here has purchased a bleed nipple at least!?

a enginnering tools suplier should have some or www.pirtek.co.uk try these thay have stuff like these but thay aint the cheapest on the market but thay will have them and thay have stores all over the uk

EdCherry

Bigredd

Posted before, they can do anything for you.

ablister

peugeot only sell the piston seal kits as spares. They come in a peugeot packet but the box inside is genuine brembo as is the instruction sheet supplied. Worth it just for the instructions as it tells you how to overhaul the calipers as i couldn't find anywhere on the net that does.

Ebay sell bleed nipples but not sure what they're like

Cloverleaf
peugeot only sell the piston seal kits as spares. They come in a peugeot packet but the box inside is genuine brembo as is the instruction sheet supplied. Worth it just for the instructions as it tells you how to overhaul the calipers as i couldn't find anywhere on the net that does.

Thanks, can you remember how much?? Seems to me like there isn't a lot of availability for spares.

ablister

were around £15 for each kit (1 kit contains 4 seals for 1 caliper). Took a while to arrive as they were on back order. Can't remember part number but wil find it for you

Cloverleaf

Cheers mate :wub: