• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Spiky

Anyone Looking For A Dta Ecu?

Spiky

looking at doing a group buy, just wondering if anyone on here is interested ???

M@tt

could be interested depending on price

Spiky

S40 Ign only £345

S40 £495

S60 £745

Connectors with pins £20 each (S60 needs 2)

Full DTA looms:

S40 Ign only £135

S40 £305

S60 £360

MEFmotorsport looms (to same spec and Quality as DTA and custom made lengths to your drawings)

S40 Ign only £125

S40 £275

S60 £300

swordfish210

S40 Ignition only please :rolleyes:

Spiky
S40 Ignition only please :P

send an email to Martin Fox

mefmotorsport@btinternet.com

as soon as at 5 have paid (any type of ecu)

the order will be made

let me know you paid too, so i can keep track :lol:

CaptainK

Go Spiky ! You really are advertising this everywhere. :wacko:

Further details of the group buy can be found in a post I made on the 306 GTi6 forum.

Spiky
I HAVE MANAGED TO NEGOTIATE A ONE OFF DEAL - YOU WILL NOT GET BETTER THAN THIS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Due to ongoing business and collaboration between Lynx Garage/Power Engineering and Chip WIzards, we are pleased to be able to offer 306gti6.com forum members an extremely special deal.

306gti6.com has provided both Lynx and Chip Wizards with a steady stream of work in the past, and as a result, we want to show our appreciation. We have an arrangement with Wayne Schofield of Chip Wizards to supply DTA ECU's to 306gti6.com at COST price. This means you will get an increadible 25% OFF your DTA ECU.

Prices are as follows:

S40 - £445 delivered

S60 - £665 delivered

Prices do not included connectors or looms - the connectors with pins are £19 + VAT each, I think the S40 needs 1 and the S60 needs 2.

Looms are available too, either the DTA 'universal' looms, or Wayne can make a full loom if you take your car to his unit. Wayne may also be able to offer the patch harnesses for sale, that I designed, as shown in the photo above. This allows you to keep the standard loom with slight modification, with the S60 ECU.

He can also map the car if required, and in my opinion is the finest the UK has to offer.

The prices are subject to the following conditions:

• You will be dealing directly with Chip Wizards, not me.

• Payment is strictly up front.

• You should address any technical queries using this forum, the DTA forum, the DTA website and support information. Please do not call or bother Wayne! He is extremely extremely busy at the moment. Obviously if you need to book your car in etc contact him, but he doesn’t have time to answer simple/stupid questions that can be quite easily answered by reading the owners manual etc. The same goes for me too.

Cheers

Rich