• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rom

Hazard / Fog Switches...

Rom

Hi guys.

Im putting my car back together after a respray. Got to the dash now, putting the lower centre piece in, where the loom for the hazards, instrument clusters go.

And ive forgotten which colour plug is for which switch, and which swith goes where.

Im adding a new switch for heated front screen. So want to sort the wiring BEFORE i put the panel back, as the switches never quite sat right. So want to make sure it all sits nice. Once the panel is in, there isnt much room to play around with the wires.

I cant really connect the battery yet to check them, as im still a long way off.

Its blue, grey and black plugs i think.

Cheers

steve@cornwall
Hi guys.

Im putting my car back together after a respray. Got to the dash now, putting the lower centre piece in, where the loom for the hazards, instrument clusters go.

And ive forgotten which colour plug is for which switch, and which swith goes where.

Im adding a new switch for heated front screen. So want to sort the wiring BEFORE i put the panel back, as the switches never quite sat right. So want to make sure it all sits nice. Once the panel is in, there isnt much room to play around with the wires.

I cant really connect the battery yet to check them, as im still a long way off.

Its blue, grey and black plugs i think.

Cheers

Switches should have some sort of colour coding, If not the terminal positions can be matched to the plugs. from left, hazard, hrw, fog

Rom

I thought that....but all the switches are black...and i tried a switch and it fitted all the plugs :ph34r:

But knowing which swiitch sits where is enough...Thank you.