• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
porter_bmx

Setting Up A Bias Pedal Box

porter_bmx

hi, i've just been out on a road test with my bias pedal box now fitted. how do i set it up to be more bais to the front or rear brakes? do i thred the bar towards the desired mater cylinder? pictures would be great many thanks

steven

porter_bmx

i think i've made a rookie mistake by putting the .7 cylinder to the front and the .625 to the rear. could this result in rubbish brake feel?? if i'm a idiot and have done this wrong please tell me. B)

cheers steven

GTI6BOY

I think thats correct...You use the larger cylinder for the back?

Correct me if im wrong

porter_bmx

what a numpty B) looks like i'll be having another day with the spanners out lol cheers

welshpug

yeap B)

engine killer

theoretically you put smaller (.625 in your case) one to the front and a larger (.7) one to the rear. the rear will give firmer/stiffer feel and in this set up, it acts as pivot point too, correct me if i am wrong but my set up is about the same.

porter_bmx

just swapped them over and they feel much better. i have a .625 on the front and a .75 on the rear now :lol: