• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy F

Ht Leads On Mi Using Adapter

Andy F

hi people

I wondered if anyone could help with HT leads for my MI conversion. I have a reweighted dizzy with built in ignition module so not using the 8v one. But still need to use the dizzy adapter to fit on the end of the cam. I wondered where people got HT leads from as i guess they need to be slightly longer.

Also, what ends did the mi cap have on it as the connections on the end this dizzy cap look similar to the ones on the 8v.

Oh and i know i should have bought throttle bodies before those comments start :)

Thanks for the help

Andy

Edited by Andy F

Miles

Andy

I happen to have them in stock :)

Baz

I have a set of used Lumenition mi16 carb conversion ones for use with an 8v dizzy with male cap, i should think will do the trick.

16v205

This is going back about 9/10 years now but on my mi16 with 8v dizzy i ran hot wires i think the make was? They are quite unmisable as they were bright yellow and were sold individualy in halfords. You buy the plastic body set to push them down into the mi16 head, didnt cost alot of money and worked fine with no issues at all.

My mate is still running my old ones on his tvr now for a few years as the OE type fail due to heat from the exhaust manifold.

Rich

Sign in to follow this