• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
andyjstone

Best Race Seats

philfingers

that's the guy!

SPGTi

I have Sparco Revs in the road rally car and I find them very good. After sitting in them for 6 hours my navs always manage to fall asleep in them on the way back frrom an event. Personally I would only buy side mounted seats and mount them as low as possible on proper seat rails. I would imagine using the std mounting points would put the seat too high.

Philfingers, clear your PM box it is full.

cheers

Steve

DRTDVL

I've got Racetech 4009w for me and a Racetech 4000 for the co-driver.

the 4009w is soo damm comfee - i keep taking it out of the car to sit in when in the lounge...

Don't know if you get them over there or if like OMP or Sparco here they are rather expensive.

ravydavy

just bought two cobra Sebring pro's 230 quid each. Could have got full carbon for 340 each.

The new pro's have slightly taller shoulders for ease of turning your neck and shoulders.

Sweet seats

ravydavy

just bought two cobra Sebring pro's 230 quid each. Could have got full carbon for 340 each.

The new pro's have slightly taller shoulders for ease of turning your neck and shoulders.

Sweet seats

ravydavy

Sweet seats

ravydavy

Hoooly jeesus I don't know why my I phone has put 3 replies

Sorry

Edited by ravydavy