evenin ! electrics, bloody electrics my fuel guage is dead brown bread I have plenty of fuel in the tank, and the needle is showing empty I have already changed the Fuel Tank Level Sender Unit when I turn on the ignition to the first mark, there is no movement at all from the dash fuel guage needle have read thru many past posts to try and get a lead on what is wrong the sender unit in the tank has a 3 pin plug with (obviously) 3 wires: Blue 65 : Fuel Guage power wire White 65A: Low Fuel Warning Lamp wire Green/Yellow M66: Earth wire   the wiring diagram shows the 65 and 65A wires go direct from tank sender unit to the dash binicle and the earth runs straight to the LR earth cluster so far I checked the Left Rear earth cluster which is like new checked for continuity of the M66 earth wire and its good checked the fuse in the fusebox (No.2 , 25A) and its fine with ignition on: using the female loom plug at the tank, I completed the circuit by connecting a small wire from 65 to M66Earth - no movement on the dash Fuel Guage needle same but connecting 65A to M66 with the wire - straight away my Low Fuel Warning Lamp came on the dash   Im already on my second Fuel Tank Level sender unit, as I took out the whole original tank and replaced it the current tank's sender unit was working well previously before being put into the current car   is it possible to remove and fix a dicky Level Sender unit ? and is there a tool to remove the screw in sender unit ? rather not bash on the tabs with a drift until they break off ..   cheers for any suggestions