My 205 has a dealer fit sunroof. Well, I am pretty sure it is. The rails are shorter, the headlining doesn't have a shade to slide across and the handle is basic. Plus no vacuum pump and I have an appauling deflector fitted to the front as the windscreen seal is a plain one.   Anyway. When I got the car (a year ago this month - i'm counting the days) I assumed it was a factory roof and decided to not to open the roof as the engine wasn't a runner and I was worried about the vacuum. I then came to this conclusion it must have been a dealer fit option (anyone know how much they were, whether it was done by a company that apparently went around offering this service? Poinltess info like that intrigues me).   So a year down the line, I have never to this day opened the thing. I have not had a car with a sunroof for several years so to be honest I never give it much thought.   It doesn't leak and the seal looks nicely compressed. I tried to pull it back gently once and it was well and truly stuck so left it. What would people advise? Brute strength? Perhaps a bit of WD40 from above? I just hope it seals afterwards as I wouldn't know where to go about getting a seal for something like this if it wasn't perhaps a Peugeot item that was fitted and maybe just a generic sunshine roof. The rails being similar to the factory items makes me think it may be a service that Peugeot themselves provided.