I have some bilstein gravel inserts which came with what were/ are compbrake coilover bodies. The thread at the bottom is M10 x 1.0 I think. Can't remember the length or part no as I left them up at my workshop. Who's the best person to approach for these? Are WMMS still running? I'll certainly give AB a try. Is it worth getting the old ones rebuilt, I heard this can be done. There's a little bit of chrome chipped off in places and they're so devoid of damping it's like there's no dampers on the car- the front is like zeberdee! I'm surpised they're so bad. I got them off ebay, 'one stage old- then we broke the box' type thing ages ago. The coilovers with the mud removed looked near as damn it new- all bright coating still. I sold some old PTS tar ones which I had on the 309 and they were fine after 10-12 road rallies and 10k road miles, except they looked tired. So are there bilstein and bilstein or should they all be similar quality. They were both coilover type, not the cheap 'make me go faster' boy racer stuff.   2) I have a box lying around with a 4.8 in it, which I got off Sandy (you can't remember can you Sandy what it is?). I'm sure it's a 4.8 as I did strip it but sure it's not a quaiffe. Thing is are all 4.8's PTS items or could it just be a std 4.8 cit/pug part from a road car? Or did anyone else make 4.8s?   Any help appreciated with the suspension. Looking for gravel inserts to go in coilover bodies, are fixed platform ones the same type of insert?   Phil