Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!
Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
205 Mi16 2.4
By Old Website, 12/04/2012
- 3,194 views
- Country Denmark
- Color Mercedes Green
- Year 1994
- Short Description Old member: CJ
- Car Type / Usage Road car
Engine & Gearbox
405 Mi16 2.0 engine, converted to 2.4 litres using specially made steel crankshaft and Opel (Vauxhall) GSI pistons, ported head, racing inlet camshaft, polished valves, shortened inlet manifold, windscreen washer bottle relocated behind the battery, complete Sebring exhaust system
207 bhp @ flywheel (measured)
GTI 1.9 gearbox, Quaiffe ATB LSD
- Suspension & Steering Koni ajdustable shocks, original Peugeot lowering kit
- Brakes front: EBC discs and EBC Greenstuff pads. rear: standard discs and EBC Greenstuff pads.
- Wheels & Tyres Standard
- Bodywork & Exterior standard apart from bumpers, trim and inserts painted black, de-locked doors and smooth tailgate
- Interior & ICE Sony MD headunit with Changer, Boston Acoustics speakers (front and rear), Phoenix Gold amplifier
- Comments & Plans None