• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Waddell

Wishbones

Gavin Waddell

Hey just went to my local peugeot dealership to get prices on wishbones and nearly had heart attack. Now I live in Switzerland, I can spit and hit France. The garage gave me a quote of.............. 1700swiss francs which iscabout 750pounds for 2 wishbOnes.hahahahqhahahahaha. Il be going patent parts me thinks. The sad was 100quid what a piss take.

GTI6BOY

Same here mate....they have gone up to £600 for the pair

DrSarty

Partco, with discount, £37. Good quality too.

I would send you a set but I'm off to Oz on Thursday, but I'm sure someone else will.

Rupertfinch

It's at this point that I fly the flag for Motaquip wishbones (company owned by Peugeot and used by Pug dealers for repair and maintenance). The last pair I bought for a bloke in the Republic of Ireland and DHL'd them to him were £70.

Might be worth investigating, especially since the bushes used in them are strikingly similar to the OE Peugeot ones that you'll have to fit to other pattern parts.

If you're really stuck, I could do the whole good deed thing and investigate having them sent to 'die Schweiz!'.

Mark

Sign in to follow this