• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

markd6303

[project] 205 4x4 Mi16/gti6 Conversion

Henry Yorke

Buy the graphics, keep it blue and just enjoy it. If you decide to change it in a couple of years then repaint it. Are you bringing this to Pugfest as it would be nice to see it run up the hill climb track

GLPoomobile

Personally I'd say a big "No!" to the graphics. For one thing it'll cause to lose the plot ( :lol: ), but he'd be right, as there's just no point stickering it up to look like a T16 when it's nothing like a T16.

I'd say leave it as it is, but do something about those GSI bonnet vents ;)

stefan

Leave it as is, and please give us some onboard vids, if possible while going sideways! :wub:

qwerty

I say leave it as is, it's your own creation, tryin to make it look like a t16 is only tryin to make it look kike something it isn't, it looks unique I've not seen one like this, love it ;)

• Like 1

barry d

i think it looks great in the blue without the graphics. :)

paivto

where you get engine drysump system?

And car looks amaizing !

Edited by paivto

Blueie

Quality work!

Have you recorded the hrs and time spent? :blink:

Maso

Nearly finished the bodywork now,only problem is I have the chance to purchase some 205 t16 graphics for the sides of the car,but changing the light blue to White.would appreciate any comments on this , i am not sure it would look ok.

Should I leave the car like this?

dda5c7a0.jpg

838b740e.jpg

b2284d07.jpg

Awesome!!

markd6303

image-1.jpg

Been tidying engine bay ,fitted new billet alloy top mount,new blue billet alloy remote oil filter housing.also got some carbon fibre sheeting and made a custom cam cover bolted down with blue alloy capheads.

Thanks for all the comments,I am going to try to finish it this summer need to get it done so I can come to pug fest,one of the major tasks is to get the engine mapped properly and fit my new heated screen as I cracked the one fitted at moment,not good cost me £300 from skip brown in Cheshire.

image-2.jpg

TT205

You've made my day - I thought you sold it long ago

Really glad you are going to finish it - nice one!

• Like 1

welshpug

Ricky Evans seems to be where everyone else gets theirs to sell on afaik.

markd6303

Tried a few people over the space of a year to get one,they promised me they could get one for a lot less than I paid in the end.i just need one so it will get through an mot.

markd6303

Not done much for a while ,but fitted my new £300.00 heated front windscreen yesterday with help from my mate , but we'd had a few beers, not good we ended up smashing it, pissed myself at the time but woke up this morning and realised it's cost me big time. Only needed a new windscreen to get it through the mot, gutted.

unariciflocos

I took a hit to my ego when the appprentice from the body shop told me to stay away from the windscreen, he'll do it alone, but after having cracked the last two trying to do it myself I just have to accept that for some things, well most things, experience and lots of practice are key.

Really like your car, have been following it for years.

markd6303

Finally got another heated windscreen and fitted it without breaking it.also fitted a new fibreglass auto bonnet with aerocatches ,lockable ones too.

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/dicko2008/A6E2839F-2755-4EF4-B269-A2E5C9E7A05C.jpg

I also acquired a c38-91 charger kit ,not sure what or when I'm going to fit it but I'll be going for a high boost conversion and keep my jenveys on with it

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/dicko2008/03FF8AEF-D0CE-4CD9-B319-398C5624BBF7.jpg

Batfink

where did you buy your doors from?

• Like 1

welshpug

tony palfrey does composite doors

markd6303

where did you buy your doors from?

I got the doors on a 205 she'll I bought so I couldn't tell you what company or shop they are from .

lewis205cti

Looks amazing. Good work mate

ftoomsh

loving the blue!!

johniban

What made you not use the super charger?