• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
TaffyTim

Offside Hub Part No.

TaffyTim

Can anyone confirm the part number the of the front hub for a for a 1991 1.9GTi non abs car.

The number that the main dealer gave was 330785 and i just want to check that he is right before i order it :ph34r:

The quoted price is £65.84 without the bearing kit which will be coming from GSF :D

welshpug

if its just the hub its the same as the nearside :ph34r:

part number and price correct, used on looooooads of cars so you shouldn't have a problem sourcing one, used on the 207 too.

TaffyTim

you are a true gent welshpug, thanks

TaffyTim

whooops, i picked up this part today and it was the 1.6 hub.

I'll post the correct number when i find out what it is for future information

welshpug

:wacko: part number is correct for any XU apart from the 1.6 205! wrong part in the bag?!

info from servicebox for the 205 -

3307 50 is for the 1.6 205

3307 50 - INJECTION EXCEPT XU9JA EXCEPT WITH ABS BRAKES (ABS cars used 1.9 shafts with ABS rings)

- CARBURETTOR AND TU24 (1.3 Rallye used 1.6 hubs, same spline as base model but different offset)

3307 85

DIAM 82 - CARBURETTOR AND WITH ABS BRAKES EXCEPT TU24 (i.e any carb model bar the rallye which never had ABS, that had ABS fitted use 1.9 shafts)

DIAM 82 - INJECTION AND XU9JA

DIAM 82 - DIESEL AND WITH ABS BRAKES

Edited by welshpug

TaffyTim

You were spot on welshpug, the chaps asked me to take the part in so they could measure it and it was the correct part number but the item was wrongly boxed, there's a new one on order.

Sign in to follow this