• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest k999ste

Gutmann Alloys

Guest k999ste

i have just bought a set of gutman alloys i would like to know the following;

1. the history of them.

2. the cost of a good set (normally)

3. the correct tyre size

4. th design og the original centre caps.

muchus gratttttzzzziaasss....

M@tt

ooh wait till mr yorke sees this he loves gutmann stuff and will know all the details initately that you require :rolleyes:

Arahan

Ooooo nice, any pics?

pug_ham

Did you buy them off Travill?

These ones?;

gutmannalloyol0.jpg

Assuming the rims are 15" (7J15 exactly, it could be stamped on the rim somewhere looking at the picture above) then the tyre size is 195-50/15 but the standard 1.9 GTi sized 185-55/15 would also be fine.

The price of a good set is hard to say as one persons idea of good & someone elses are seldom the same although I'd expect a proper good set to fetch 3200 but that depends on them being advertised in the rioght place & two people that want them to see them if its on ebay.

Graham.

Francesco

These where sold as Gutmann and also as Exip. Original Gutmann's have a GM sign in the rim and are 15"/ 7J / ET13.

The Exip's are 15"/ 7J / ET18.

Gutmann sold both of them, but only the ET13 one's are the "real" Gutmann's.

I don't know about the prices in the UK, but in Holland a set in good condition will do around 275 euro (220 pound).

Correct size tyres, see post Graham, same as the 1.9 Speedline's.

The caps are usualy black with silver Gutmann or Exip logo, sometimes with a Peugeot Lion. The caps are hard to find, best try Ebay.

DSCN2092.JPG1..jpg

jante%20group2.jpg

t_imgp2604.jpg

Edited by Francesco

Henry Yorke

The pics of the Gutmann rims above have the two sorts that were available. Some have a deep plat usually polished dish and others have a step in them.

The "Real" ones do have GM stamped on them as has been said. I think they will struggle with more than 266mm brakes

If you know of the location of any Intra multispoked ones, then let me know as I might upgrade from my Speedline SL434's

ledders

I have a set of gutmann alloys for sale.. not sure if they are the ones you are after they are the deep dish ones with polished finish with app 7-9 spokes.

regards Ledders

EdCherry

Got any piccys ledders?

ledders

pm me your email address and I will gladly send you some.

Sign in to follow this