• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Tom_Gallington06

Gti-6 Wiring Again.

Tom_Gallington06

Hi, i know theses questions keep coming up over an over again but i am a bit confused with my wiring. I have wired up my brown 205 plugs to the 19 pin 306 plug but i am left with these wires: CC103-White, 415 Green, 140 Green, 426 Red (i know this wire is tacho, but i have wired in spikys loom to get that to work), baige 141.

I just wondered whether these wire should be left over. And if not, which wires and where do they connect to.

Just one other thing, I not getting the whole idea of the swithch live. Just a couple of questions if thats ok,

1)I dont know where the relays are , unless its the relays next to the ecu on the 205?

2)Where the actual switch live comes from?

3)What i accutally have to connect the switch lives to?

I know for some of you its all simple, but i hate wiring mainly because im crap at it, so please be patient.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers Tom

shooter mcgavin
:mellow: use the search bud this has all been covered in the last few weeks

Tom_Gallington06

cheers for that, will try and get i bit further.

Spiky

a grey wire connects to a switched live , the old fuel pump can be used, its needs t connect to pin 14 which is the live for the ignition relay

not all wires are connected on the 19 pin plug, but all wires are conneced n the brown plug, and it's here you connect my loom onto, not the 19pin plug :(

Tom_Gallington06

Yeah, thats great, i think i got i now. Will have to test it out next weekend.

Cheers

Tom_Gallington06

Just one other question, I bought the engine, loom and ecu of my mate, who rolled his car. so am guessing the ecu will be locked. If i have the keypad coded can i plug it into another 306 to unlock it? As ive got a mate with a couple of rallyes. Just a thought as it would save sending it to the ecu doc??

Cheers

Spiky

i cant see why that wont work, may ask on gti6 forum????

Tom_Gallington06

Well i will just have to give it a go, because i dont want to have to pay for it to be unlocked. How much is it usually anyway?

Sign in to follow this