To answer the first question of "Why?" my reply is "Why not?"   After driving my Audi TDI estate about I am not used to people wanting to race me. On completing my red 205 overhaul and starting to use it I am flabbergasted at the amount of people that want to blow me away, and slightly frustrated at the percantage of the aforementioned that are able to do so! Therefore I hatched a cunning plan to foil their efforts, have a little fun building something, and use up a few bits I have knocking about.     First of all take one unsuspecting red 205 GTI 1.6 Untitled by Tom Fenton, on Flickr   Next add one cheap second hand B6E low compression 1.6 GTI engine (£40) 205T by Tom Fenton, on Flickr   Purchase a GTI6 flywheel from the forum for £10, and add a used XSI clutch from "stock"   205T by Tom Fenton, on Flickr   Then buy a Mi16 crank sensor from the psooc forum, £8   205T by Tom Fenton, on Flickr   The whole idea is to make a sleeper to be able to blow away the repmobiles who keep picking on me, so an atmo dump valve would give the game away. Hence buy a 406 turbo recirc DV off ebay for £8   205T by Tom Fenton, on Flickr