• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
de Noir

Ignition + Door Lock Set

de Noir

Have to order new ignition lock as my old one is fcuked. As I already have two keys, don't want to add one more and carry around bunch of car keys.

Peugeot spare parts gives me ignition lock + 3 door locks SET as part number 4162 G3. I guess these operate with one key. Set comes without filler cap and glove compartment lock, or at least spare parts doesn't state it does.

Each of these can be of course ordered separately with combination upon order, but this option costs a fortune.

Has anyone ordered this set or having experience with this issue?

Does this set have a given combination, so filler cap and glovebox lock can be ordered separately?

Or is there a full set of everything included?

I'd like to lock/unlock everything with just one key... :rolleyes:

Edited by MH_

Oigen

Why don't you just order a set from gsf car parts? They sell the complete Valeo set with filler cap and glove compartment lock much cheaper than Peugeot(about 53£). Then you can buy a key(9926 L6) from Peugeot because it looks much better :rolleyes:

Regards,

Oigen

de Noir

According to Valeo on line, lock set part nr. 256596 (ignition barrel, door locks L+R+rear, filler cap, glovebox) is equal to Peugeot OE 4162G3. Problem solved, set is on order.

Hope this helps someone else too.

jackherer

I was under the impression that GSF supplied everything EXCEPT the glovebox lock in the complete lock sets for some reason, if you get one and it is ALL the locks then please post that on here as I will get one :)

B1ack_Mi16
I was under the impression that GSF supplied everything EXCEPT the glovebox lock in the complete lock sets for some reason, if you get one and it is ALL the locks then please post that on here as I will get one :)

I ordered from GSF one year ago approx.

It included all the locks, also the glovebox...

de Noir

This is what you get from Valeo, courtesy of Valeo on line:

lockset.jpg

KaspaCti
This is what you get from Valeo, courtesy of Valeo on line:

lockset.jpg

I've managed to get onto the Valeo online catalogue, but there are no prices listed. Did you have to e-mail them to get a price?

Out of interest how much did the full set cost ?(if you don't mind me asking -_- )

Many thanks

welshpug

anybody got a link to the Valeo site? Want to find the part number for a 309 as I've only one key, and that only does ignition!!

de Noir

www.valeoservice.com

No prices there, you should check your local Valeo dealer/importer.

Peugeot OE stuff list price overhere around 180 tax included.

Sign in to follow this