• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Anton green

Are There Any Tags/labels Available Which I Can Label Wires With Perma

Anton green

Are there any tags/labels available which I can label wires with permanently in my engine bay?

I want to be able to have a neat 'tagging' on some of the wires in there so I can easilly identify them at a later date..

Cheers

Guest BrainFluid

If there is not too many wires you want to lable you could just use different colour tape to tag then and write down what each colour is in a little book maybe.

sonofsam

Loads of bits&bobs on Google if you look :angry:

I would guess that an Indelible marker and heatshrink may work quite well , looking at some of the products

you can buy.

gizzmo
Are there any tags/labels available which I can label wires with permanently in my engine bay?

I want to be able to have a neat 'tagging' on some of the wires in there so I can easilly identify them at a later date..

Cheers

try maplins web site they have numbered cable markers electrical panel wire,s us them lots of different systems some do require insertion tools.

Anton green

Aha.

*looking now*

Guest pistonbroke

the other place to look is "RSonline"

Guest rick03054

I just used sellotape doubled over bits of paper and wrapped round the wires. Cheap but effective :unsure:

000_0364.jpg

Sign in to follow this