• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest matts1185

Uk Supplier Of Megasquirt

Guest matts1185

hi all im looking for a uk company that can supply the megasquirt system fully built. ive been looking everywere with no luck. anyone no any.

thanks

veloce200

there are some links on the Megasquirt site IIRC - I think they are around £300 assembled. Not enough of a saving over something like KMS to make it worthwhile IMO.

Rippthrough

Well I know Bill Shurvinton does the kits, not sure about fully built boards, e-mail him and see:-

Bill(at)Shurvinton(dot)fsworld(dot)co(dot)uk

M@tt

Do you not fancy doing it yourself? Dead easy if you can follow a set of printed instructions and can work a soldering iron (easy to learn if you can't)

You'd save yourself a shed load. I've looked at getting the latest MSII v3 pcb and getting it from america www.diyautotune.com you can get the kit for £180 delivered including all delivery, VAT and import duties etc so thats £120 you can spend on something else!

Edited by M@tt

Kev-G

I've got a V2 EDIS set-up, with relay board, which I bought from the US and never used due to lack of time - Interested?

Edited by Kev-G

Sign in to follow this