• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
boeseturbo

Need Addresses For Manufacturer Of Forged Pistons

boeseturbo

Hi friends,

I already looked at wiseco.co.uk, but I can´t find pistons for Peugeots... Can anybody help me to find

manufacturer of forged pistons for 1,9L turbo applications?

Thanks

Jan

notamondayfan

i think QEP do forged pistons

paul wicks

QEP can supply Wiseco forged pistons, though you will probably have to have the liners slightly bored out which Matt can supply.

Mattsav

I can supply Wiseco or Iapel forged pistons.

I dont have any low comp 8v's listed but can have them made.

engine killer

friends of mine have just received the custom-made forged piston from argentina for their ew10 race engines. they are high compression, mini-skirt, forged piston and the cost is about gbp400-500 a set.

http://www.iasapistons.com/eng/home.htm

the high-flow head also provides forged piston for turboed 205 as listed.

petert

I did a special order of turbo Mi16 pistons at Wiseco but never went through with the order. They had a 16cc dish from memory. So they have a design in their system. You could order the same for an 8V without the valve reliefs. Talk to Matt. I doubt you'll get a better value for money piston.

NNN

I could send forged pistons from argentina probably at good costs since I know some people who can sell to me pretty cheaply. The most expensive part would be the shipping. I have no idea how expensive. If anyone is interested, pm me.

Sign in to follow this