• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Steven Wylie

Dw12 crankshaft part no.

Steven Wylie

So scrapped the s16 rods and piston route with 88mm crank and finally decided I am goin down the route of 96mm crank with k24 pistons and will either be robson or pec forged rods come across 2 dw12 cranks for sale but 1 has the crank number 391 and the other 438 stamped on it does it matter which 1 it is of the 2. Thanks 

Spesh

Can't help with the rod part numbers sorry but are you going 158mm rods?  I've got a spare set that I'm not going to be using, would have to check the wrist pin size though as they are available in different sizes

Steven Wylie
5 hours ago, Spesh said:

Can't help with the rod part numbers sorry but are you going 158mm rods?  I've got a spare set that I'm not going to be using, would have to check the wrist pin size though as they are available in different sizes

Yeah just more the crank numbers or if it’s just a dw12 I need to go by. Yes goin the standard gti-6 length rods. Would have to be the 22mm pin as that’s what my pistons are. Thanks