Slowly I am getting this progressed, I would like to try and have it out on either a local road rally at the end of Aug but if I can (and I don't think I can) I'd like to try and get it together for a rally test day on the 25th June. biggest issue with that is getting it blasted over in white in time.   So far I have done -    Cambelt change Sump off cleaned out and refit with new gaskets Cage and interior out to clean up repaint and wash interior Fitted seat mounts and re worked all the harness mounts as I didn't like them. Removed the suspension which when looked at I thought was possible scrap, but having sent it to Skip Brown is now back and looks like new Stripped the cracked filler from the sunroof plate and filled and sanded back Refit 75% of the interior Fitted the group A wishbones I had bought for my other 205 Removed and refit a fresh headlamp panel       Suspension before being refurbed     And after being put in the cleaner/hot bath a few times to get the collars and spring pans free enough to move stripped cleaned repainted new grpN rubbers and new SB gravel spings       I've still got a lot to do though. I need to fully torque up the crank pulley then refit the starter motor, fill it with all fluids and see if it will crank over and start then see what if any elec issues I have. Refit a windscreen (not my favourite job) re plumb all solid lines on the brakes (a job I for some reason really enjoy doing) change the gearbox oil, sort out the Nav side of the car and get the trip mounted and all the other things she needs over there, map light potti plug etc, wire the wipers and horn into the foot rest (switches are there but I can't locate the wiring for it so I am assuming its been removed at some point.   Oh and completely refit the entire front end, Wings, Bonnet (got a fibreglass one and a std) bumper, skirt etc.   Yeah I think June 25th for the test day is optimistic.