Hi all,   I'm pondering the sale or breaking of my Miami (used to be black) '89 205 GTi6 which I built in 2011. The shell has some rust around the B pillars, and the car is generally in okay condition with a few dings and marks. 130k on the car, 103k on the engine. I've a reasonable bit of history with it.   With the rust on the B pillars perhaps it's better breaking rather than selling complete? I'd like to keep it in one piece TBH.   I'm now in the position where funds are needed elsewhere so sadly I can't take on the re-shelling or welding required to the shell.   Any ideas of what it might be worth will help me decide whether to keep it or not. Obviously I don't really want to sell (it's awesome!) but it does need time and $$ invested now which I don't have. :-(   Good bits: - Complete car - Xsara VTS 2.0 16v + gearbox all original - Xsara VTS PAS rack - Xsara VTS rear arms - Koni shocks all round - New discs + pads all round - upraded rear ARB - refurbed rear beam - VTS front brakes, Mintex 1144 pads - Braided lines all round - Rose jointed gear linkage - Eibach front springs - Miami blue - Period Alpine head unit, Kenwood components - Good Ph2 seats - custom exhaust, nice note, but neighbour friendly - new handbrake cables fitted   Bad bits: - rust at top and bottom of B pillars, holes at top - poor paint job - usual bolster wear on driver's seat - wheels could do with refurb - needs starter motor replaced (I have a spare) - needs a front wishbone for MoT